Our world becomes increasingly complex, and thanks to the Internet many more new businesses are being created every single day. How can you ensure the continuous growth of your brand?
Anders Barnes talks to Greg Anderson, managing director of Bartle Bogle Hegarty (a creative advertising agency, that has offices spread out all around the world).
In this interesting conversation you will find Greg Anderson’s answers to the questions most of the entrepreneurs face:
- How to protect the privacy of your customers?
- What makes a really great advertising?
- What is the number one factor in terms of your business success?
- Why is serving the community so important for the business owners?
- How can I give something of value to the groups of people?
- How to become a valuable member to the communities throughout your brand? Apple and Pizza Hut.
- What does your business need to become a special value to the customers?
- Discover the meaning of “value creation”
- What are the dangers of the new media for young and established businesses?
For the full version of the conversation visit Meet the Boss TV
Meet the Boss TV
(the interview consists of two parts, and takes approximately 20 minutes of your time)
Enjoy the conversation and your insights
and don’t forget to say Hi in the comments section